Approved and effective: 7/8/2020
Last reviewed and revised: 5/19/2021
Policy Brief & Purpose
This policy is to outline the occurrences of requests for cancellation of Continuing Education events sponsored or hosted by TPN.health. The goal is to address requests quickly and fairly and in a manner that aligns with the business practices of TPN.health and with the practice of distributing continuing education credit in a fair and ethical manner.
This policy applies to all users of TPN.health, individual and organizational.
- As of May 18, 2021, TPN.health users will not be charged for "Core CE" courses offered by TPN.health. At this time, there is no need to cancel a Core CE course for which a user has registered. Any questions or concerns regarding registration can be addressed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As of May 18, 2021, "Practice Pro" courses will be made available at a cost of $10/CE Credit hour.
- TPN.health understands that emergencies and crises arise. Users who register but do not attend a Practice Pro CE event and are seeking a refund can contact email@example.com.
- TPN.health welcomes feedback from users who are dissatisfied with any aspect of a Practice Pro CE event but this does not entitle the user to a refund.
- TPN.health partners with other organizations to host those organizations' CE events ("Partner Events") on the TPN.health platform. Those third-party organizations are responsible for organizing those events, including but not limited to the selection of CE content, selection of presenters, prices for attendance, and other terms.
- TPN.health users who are no longer able to attend a Practice Pro event may cancel prior to the scheduled start time of the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TPN.health users who are dissatisfied with any aspect of any CE event are encouraged to provide accurate feedback in their course evaluations to assist TPN.health in identifying content that does not excel our standards.
- TPN.health users who wish to cancel registration for a "Partner Event" may be required to contact the partnered organization to pursue cancellation and refund, especially in cases when event fees were not collected by TPN.health.
- Cancellations for "Partner Events" and conducted on the TPN.health platform are announced to TPN.health as soon as the decision is made by that entity. TPN.health will follow the cancellation/refund policy agreed upon by the third-party entity.