This article reviews the requirements for completing a Continuing Education (CE) course and obtaining your certificate of completion.
A Word on Professional Ethics
TPN.health considers the professional ethical standards of its users, constituents, and employees of high and equal value. In keeping within the parameters of ethical conduct, our expectation is that our users put forth every effort in good faith to attend each event for the full duration of the advertised session. Please be aware that by completing a course evaluation, each user is attesting that they have attended the course in full. For more details, please refer to this article on attendance requirements.
Completing Session - Summary
- At the completion of a session, all attendees will be sent an email 24 hours after the conclusion of the session containing links to the presentation materials (if made available by the presenter) and course evaluations.
- When you complete the evaluation, there's a section for your name/email address.
- Carefully enter your name as you would have it appear on your certificate, and make sure you use the email address associated with your TPN.health account. That info will auto-populate into your certificate, which will appear in the "My Certificates" section of your TPN.health profile.
Video On Demand
- On-Demand courses will be available upon registration and viewable from the "My Events" section of your profile.
- On-Demand courses require the completion of a posttest with a score of 80% or higher.
- The posttest appears automatically during or at the end of playback of the course. Please note that you will not be able to proceed forward to receive an evaluation until a passing posttest is completed.
- After successful completion of the posttest, you will be redirected automatically to the course evaluation. Submission of your evaluation will generate a certificate as per the steps above.
Not Receiving CE Certificates?
If you completed your evaluation - having ensured your email address was entered correctly - and you still have not received it within one hour, please navigate to your "My Certificates" account section:
If you were still unable to view your certificates via your TPN.health account, possible issues may include:
- The email address was entered incorrectly
- The email was marked as spam and may be in your spam/junk folder
- The email was filtered out by an organizational IT administrator or employer firewall