This article will assist users in adding a new email address to your TPN.health account. This will allow you to switch your primary email address to:
- Receive promotional emails about TPN.health events and updates
- Register for virtual events and conferences
- Gain continuing education accurately and keep track of your certificates
- Receive referrals and endorsements correctly
Adding a New Email Address
- Log into your TPN.health account at https://tpn.health/ using your current email address and password
- Navigate to the Edit Profile page and select Emails and Password (left side option column). See the video below:
- Enter an alternate email address in the "Add a New Email" field
- You will receive an email from TPN.health asking you to verify (See image below)
Changing your Primary Email Address
- Once verified, refresh your page
- Click the dropdown menu labeled "Select Primary Email"
- Choose from the list your preferred email address
- Click the "Set Primary Email" button
You have now changed your primary email address.
Important note: A TPN.health employee will never ask for your password.