Completing a Course and Obtaining your CE Certificate
A Word on Professional Ethics
TPN.health considers the professional ethical standards of its users, constituents, and employees of high and equal value. In keeping within the parameters of ethical conduct, our expectation is that our users put forth every effort in good faith to attend each event for the full duration of the advertised session. Please be aware that by completing a course evaluation, each user is attesting that they have attended the course in full. For more details, please refer to this article on attendance requirements.
Completing Session - Summary
- At the completion of a session, all attendees will be sent an email 24 hours after the conclusion of the session containing links to the presentation materials (if made available by the presenter) and course evaluations.
- When you complete the evaluation, there's a section for your name/email address.
- Carefully enter your name as you would have it appear on your certificate, and make sure you use the email address associated with your TPN.health account. That info will auto-populate into your certificate, which will appear in the "My Certificates" section of your TPN.health profile.
Video On Demand
- On-Demand courses will be available upon registration and viewable from the "My Events" section of your profile.
- On-Demand courses require the completion of a posttest with a score of 80% or higher.
- The posttest appears automatically during or at the end of playback of the course. Please note that you will not be able to proceed forward to receive an evaluation until a passing posttest is completed.
- After successful completion of the posttest, you will be redirected automatically to the course evaluation. Submission of your evaluation will generate a certificate as per the steps above.
Not Receiving CE Certificates?
If you completed your evaluation - having ensured your email address was entered correctly - and you still have not received it within one hour, please navigate to your "My Certificates" account section:
If you were still unable to view your certificates via your TPN.health account, possible issues may include:
- The email address was entered incorrectly
- The email was marked as spam and may be in your spam/junk folder
- The email was filtered out by an organizational IT administrator or employer firewall
- As of May 18, 2021, TPN.health users will not be charged for "Core CE" courses offered by TPN.health. At this time, there is no need to cancel a Core CE course for which a user has registered. Any questions or concerns regarding registration can be addressed by contacting email@example.com.
- As of May 18, 2021, "Practice Pro" courses will be made available at a cost of $10/CE Credit hour.
- TPN.health understands that emergencies and crises arise. Users who register but do not attend a Practice Pro CE event and are seeking a refund can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TPN.health welcomes feedback from users who are dissatisfied with any aspect of a Practice Pro CE event but this does not entitle the user to a refund.
- TPN.health partners with other organizations to host those organizations' CE events ("Partner Events") on the TPN.health platform. Those third-party organizations are responsible for organizing those events, including but not limited to the selection of CE content, selection of presenters, prices for attendance, and other terms.
- TPN.health users who are no longer able to attend a Practice Pro event may cancel prior to the scheduled start time of the event by contacting email@example.com.
- TPN.health users who are dissatisfied with any aspect of any CE event are encouraged to provide accurate feedback in their course evaluations to assist TPN.health in identifying content that does not excel our standards.
- TPN.health users who wish to cancel registration for a "Partner Event" may be required to contact the partnered organization to pursue cancellation and refund, especially in cases when event fees were not collected by TPN.health.
- Cancellations for "Partner Events" and conducted on the TPN.health platform are announced to TPN.health as soon as the decision is made by that entity. TPN.health will follow the cancellation/refund policy agreed upon by the third-party entity.